Timeline for applications:
- Applications are open until 9am, Monday 5 October.
- Applications can be made by individuals, or on their behalf from/with a trusted guardian or support worker.
- Shortlisting by Wednesday 7 October.
- Interviews will be held by Zoom on Monday 12 and Tuesday 13 October.
- Successful applicants will be informed of their place by Friday 16 October.
To apply via Submittable, you will need to include the following:
- Your name, address, date of birth and full contact details.
- A brief explanation of why you would like to take part in the programme (max 500 words or video/audio of maximum 3 minutes)
- A brief description of yourself: This could include your work, your interest in the creative arts, your experience or areas of interest. You can include a link to your portfolio or an existing description, you may not need to write or create something new (max 500 words, link to websites, 5 images or one 5 minute video or audio)
- A summary of technology you have access to (laptop/tablet/computer, processing power, wifi bandwidth, any relevant software or hardware). This won’t affect your selection but we will use this to shape the programme to accommodate successful applicants.
- Information relating to your personal circumstances, if you feel these have acted as a barrier to you benefiting from similar opportunities or practising as an artist. This might include information on your financial circumstances, your cultural background, gender or sexuality, lack of access to formal arts education or details of any access needs. You can also submit this information in the form of an access document if preferred, e.g. www.accessdocsforartists.com.
- Applications may be made via video, audio or written form on Submittable.